Midnight Woofness® Mega Adoption Event!
Put on your favorite PJs and prepare for an entire night of fun. OK Humane’s Midnight Woofness®
mega adoption event will be happening on August 17, beginning at 7pm
. Come join the Pajama Party at our Adoption Center location at 7500 N. Western Ave for an entire block party of fabulous games, giveaways, carnival activities, food trucks, plus a guest appearance by Rumble the Bison! Click here to view a map of the event.
Adoptions open at midnight! Don’t miss this chance to adopt your new best friend for only $25.
How Adoptions Will Work:
- Potential adopters can start checking in at 7 pm in our Adoption Center parking lot at 7500 N. Western. (Parking is hosted by RCB Bank next door.)
- Attendees will receive a group letter pass in alphabetical order.
- Adoptions will begin at midnight with multiple waves of animals being brought in during the adoption process.
- OK Humane Adoption Specialists will be on hand to help attendees find the right match for their family.
- Once you have found your new best friend, adopters will need to fill out an adoption questionnaire and to go through a brief counseling process.
- Your new best friend’s health record will then be reviewed, the $25 adoption fee paid (in cash or credit card), and an adoption contract signed.
- Finally, you welcome your newest member of the family!